***This competition is now closed and winners have been notified***
The Daily Dose has joined forces with the generous chaps at Miller Genuine Draft to give away three pairs of tickets to three lucky people for Creatures of the Night, a Halloween street festival set to take place in Glasgow’s Ashton Lane on Saturday 29 October.
Miller Genuine Draft’s ‘Tonight – It’s Miller Time’ campaign invites you to roam between the bars on Ashton Lane and watch upon as dusk settles and the Creatures of the Night awaken. The one ticket, multi-venue event will turn the nightspots on the West End street into a cauldron of darkness and ghoulish thrills, with decadent Halloween themes throughout.
To get hips shaking, global favourites Pendulum will be playing a DJ set as part of the event, whilst Foals’ Edwin Congreave and Walter Gervers will take the action outside by DJing on the cobbled street itself. Eight venues on the famous Glasgow street – which will include the likes of Jinty McGuinty’s, Brel and Radio – will each play host to a variety of musical talent, including beatbox king Killa Kela, Hushpuppy, Mash (Capital FM), Stevie Coyle (Tronic Sole) and Matty Etherson, as well as Scottish acts such as Capitals, Meursault and Boycotts. More acts are yet to be announced, so visit www.facebook.com/itsmillertimeuk for more information.
Foals: Slightly more human looking than their name suggests (ish)
As well as the diverse musical line-up, roaming actors and performers – including snake charmers, fire breathers and burlesque dancers – will ensure that your Halloween will most likely be one to remember.
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED and winners have been notified***
To enter, all you need to do is answer this simple question and send your answer and name in an email with the subject ‘Gimme free tickets, ya slag’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm on Friday, 28 October:
Q: In the traditional Halloween game, what do you usually attempt to duck (or bob)?
C: Pig hooves
For more details on the event visit http://www.facebook.com/itsmillertimeuk or to book your own ticket, visit http://www.seetickets.com/tour/MILLER-GENUINE-DRAFT-PRESENTS
Terms and conditions:
1. Open to UK, [Channel Islands and Isle of Man] [Republic of Ireland] residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Miller Brands (UK) Limited and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. The prizes are three of pairs of tickets to Miller Genuine Draft presents Creatures Of The Night to be held on 29th October at Ashton Lane Glasgow Scotland. No cash alternative.
3. To be in with a chance of winning simply email you answer to email@example.com by 2pm on 28/10/2011. Winners will be selected at random and notified by email on the same day.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. The closing date for receipt of entries is 2pm on 28th October, 2011.
8. Winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received under the supervision of an independent observer. Winners will be notified by email or post within one day of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The judges’ decision is final. [The panel of judges will include at least one member independent from the Promoter.]
10. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
13. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Miller Brands (UK) Limited, SABMiller House, Church Street West, Woking GU21 6HS.