Pete and the Pirates (photo: Steve Guillick)
Win tickets to Sailor Jerry Presents Pete and the Pirates
Sailor Jerry Presents returns for 2011 with five-piece Reading band, Pete and the Pirates to headline the second date in this year’s Sailor Jerry Presents series.
Hitting Glasgow’s Stereo on Friday 27 May, Pete and The Pirates have attracted a devoted cult following since releasing their debut album, ‘Little Death’ in 2008. The band are set to release new album ‘One Thousand Pictures’ in May, that features current single ‘Come To The Bar’ – deemed ‘Hottest Record In The World’ by Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1.
Tickets for the gig are limited but Sailor Jerry has set aside a few to make sure you don’t miss out. They will also throw in some classic drinks for you on the night, including Sailor & ginger or Sailor & cola. Norman ‘Sailor Jerry’ Collins was the father of old-school American tattooing and his visionary style influenced an entire generation of tattoo artists which is still recognized today. Get a taste for the drink which bears his signature whilst you get stuck in to one of the most memorable gigs of the summer.
They’re at www.facebook.com/sailorjerryuk where you can find more information, with more giveaways to be announced later in the year.
The Sailor Jerry Presents series works with musicians and artists who express Sailor Jerry’s approach to authenticity and craftsmanship with a no nonsense, anti-authority attitude. A packed first Sailor Jerry Presents show with Leeds rockers Pulled Apart by Horses in April has set the pace for an incredible series of live shows for 2011 so book your ticket now at www.sailorjerry.co.uk.
*** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED ***
To win a spot on the guestlist +1 for the 27 May gig and some delightful free Sailor Jerry drinks on the night, just answer this simple question and email your answer and your name, email address and mobile number to: email@example.com by noon on Thursday 26 May.
At which Glasgow venue will the second Sailor Jerry Presents event of 2011 take place?
Entrants must be over 18 years old.
Terms and Conditions:
- Sailor Jerry is offering two tickets to the Sailor Jerry Presents Pete and The Pirates event and two drinks to be redeemed at the bar with tokens allocated on arrival.
- The prize is for the named winner and one guest.
- Entry will not be permitted without valid photographic identification.
- The management reserves the rights of admission.
- Sailor Jerry Presents Pete and The Pirates plus guests – Friday 27th May, 7pm-midnight, Stereo 20-28 Renfield Lane, Glasgow, G2 6PH The prize can not be exchanged and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize does not include travel and winners will be responsible for arranging this if necessary as well as any other costs associated with the Prize.
- The Prize includes entry to Sailor Jerry Presents and one drink each for the winner and their guest.
- The competition closes at noon Thursday 26th May 2011.
- All entrants are responsible for providing correct contact details.
- Winners will be contacted and informed of all relevant details via the contact details they provide. It is up to the entrants to regularly check these methods of communication.
- No entrants can be employed by or be connected to First Drinks Brands Limited, William Grant & Sons or any of their affiliate agencies in any way.
- All entrants must be over 18 years old at the date of entry. Winners and guest must also be over 18 years old and will need to provide photographic proof of age.
- By entering this competition, you agree to your details being passed onto First Drinks Brands Limited and William Grant & Sons.
- This information may be used to contact the entrant in the future by First Drinks Brands Limited and William Grant & Sons with other related product information that is deemed relevant, unless you do not opt in on the website.
- Your information will not be passed onto any third parties that are not connected to First Drinks Brands Limited, William Grant & Sons or Sailor Jerry.
- Winners agree to relevant publicity surrounding the prize and event.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- All lost, damaged or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of entry shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- Only entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions will be acceptable.